Should I buy a flat with balcony in the bedroom? Or should I buy a house which has a vestibule(personal foyer) giving the feel of a hierarchy of spaces? Compare floor plans before investing in any real estate project. In this article, we will compare 3 BHK floor plan(1313 sqft) of Pristine Meadows with 3 BHK plan(1292 sqft) of DS Max Sky City – the two Bangalore based apartment projects. This can help buyers understand intricacies of floor plans and can compare real estate projects on some of these important parameters.
|PRISTINE MEADOWS||DS-MAX SKY CITY|
|Property Type||Low – Rise||High – Rise|
|Unit Size(livable area)||1018 sqft to 1313 sqft||1292 sqft to 1378 sqft|
|Status||Under Construction||Under Construction|
|Possession||Mar ’18||Jan ’19|
|No. of Towers||2||1|
|No. of Floors||5||20|
|No. of Units||32||228|
- Has low-rise buildings with independent wall on 3 sides which gives you a feel of an independent house in a society and good ventilation in every space of the house.
- Kitchen is very spacious which would enhance the cooking experience for the home chefs!
- Cantilevered (projected) balcony gives you the feel of a terrace in your house.
- Pristine has 3 balconies in its floor plan which makes us feel connected with the outer world.
- Balconies are in the Dining, the Master Bedroom & in the Kids Bedroom – gives you an opportunity to spend quality time with your loved ones.
- The circulation/passage area inside the flat is less as it has the living and dining in centre of the flat which gives more optimization of usable space.
- The Master Bedroom should have a Master toilet! If you feel the same Pristine has taken care of this.
- Majority of the units have combined living and dining which gives you feel like having a huge space but at the same time it does not have a vestibule(foyer) that gives entrance a grand feel.
- Has amenities like Swimming pool, Multipurpose Hall, Walking track.
DS-Max Sky City:
- Is a single high-rise building that gives you the feel of an iconic landmark touching the sky.
- Majority of units have the vestibule kind of space which gives a grand entry to the house and gives sense of privacy.
- Has an option of Ground Floor flat, which gives you a chance to feel the landscape.
- As there are 12 flats per floor, it makes us feel like a society in a society, so if you’re the one who loves crowd this would be the good option to go for.
- The Living Area is a great attraction as it gives a grand experience of a large dedicated space for recreation.
- The Master Bedroom has a great view of the landscape outside, but the Kids Bedroom and the Guest Bedroom get a little amount of light but no view as they open from the light well(a cut-out for light which is open to sky).
- It only has one balcony which opens from the living room and has a good view from the heights.
- The size of the toilets have been given same importance as the floor plan shows similar size for all the three toilets.
- DS Max Sky City comes with a huge package of special amenities like cafeteria & lounge, library, steam and sauna bath apart from regular amenities like swimming pool, gymnasium, etc. which gives a high living lifestyle.
DS Max city has an iconic tower with many societies in a single society with a grand living area and resort like amenities in the same premises. While Pristine Meadows is an independent flat with a terrace in the form of balcony in your own house! Pristine Meadows focusses on the space inside the flat while the DS Max City focusses on the space which is outside the flat! A buyer can compare floor plans and can decide preferred floor plan on the basis of above comparative parameters.
We would love to hear from you, please share your feedback and comments below. Confused between 2 BHK Tier I project -Vs- 3 BHK Tier II project – check which property to go for.