We are working on cutting-edge technologies to solve consumer/builder problems in real estate. We are a team of BITS Pilani graduates with prior work experience at companies like Ola, Housing, Morgan Stanley, NetApp and Oracle.
About the internship
If you have a flair for doing research, analysis and writing especially in the real estate domain, if you think your articles should reach more people via a leading real estate media platform, we would love to have you work with us as a Content Researcher and Writer.
Duration of internship
30 days only
This internship is purely virtual (work-from-home).
Intern’s day-to-day responsibilities
- Write high quality articles on topics related to real estate after thorough research and analysis.
- Write 10 original articles with 2000 words+ length each during the internship duration.
- Cover diverse topics on real estate related to property hunt, legal/arbitration, property financing, property registration, interviewing stakeholders like builders, success stories of home buyers, appreciation trends, PMAY, smart city project, affordable housing etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Key takeaways from internship
- Enhance your research and analytical ability to understand difficult topics in less time through strong mentorship and continuous help from the team.
- Become a professional in writing quality content with detailed insights and analysis(graphs, charts etc) and having an excellent grip for readers.
- Get strong recommendation from the founding team for future job applications.
- Stipend – We will pay one time stipend as a token for the hard work you are going to put in for 30 days. Amount will depend on the quality and quantity of work. Stipend however should not be the primary motivation for you to apply.
How to Apply?
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume/LinkedIn profile link, a sample article and your contact number. We will get back within 24 hours. You can also call/whatsapp us on +91-8660584979.